• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Upgrade Your Account
    Hello Guest! Upgrade your account to download all VIP Resource here

How do I Get Deleted Text Messages Back from Samsung Phones?

q934883

Chủ thớt
In daily use, Samsung Phones are always missing important messages for various reasons .When you lose important Text Messages on Samsung Phones, I recommend what I think is better : FoneDog ‘s product:FoneDog Toolkit
FoneDog Toolkit can get Lost Data Back!
FoneDog Toolkit has the following characteristics:
1.Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
2.Recover Data from Android phone, SD Card, Broken Android in Different Situations
3.Compatible with almost all Android devices.
4.The best recovery tool for Android and 100% Safe Guarantee.
So how to Use FoneDog Toolkit?
Step1: Download and Install FoneDog Toolkit. Connect your Android device to your PC or laptop and launch FoneDog Toolkit.
Step2: connect your Android phone to PC and Follow the guide on the software to enable USB debugging on your phone so that the software can detect your phone.
Step 3: Select The File Types to Scan Your Device For. After connecting your phone to your PC or laptop, you may also opt to select the data you’d like to recover. After making your selection, click “Next”.
Step4: FoneDog Toolkit will scan your phone and find out the deleted WhatsApp messages and photos. Click Recover to get back the messages you need to computer.

Facebook Comment

Users who viewed this discussion (Total: 0)